- 1 Distemper/Parvo +dewormer 6wks of age
- 2 Distemper/Parvo +dewormer 9wks of age
- 3 Distemper/Parvo +dewormer 12wks of age
- 4 Distemper/Parvo & Rabies +dewormer 15wks of age
- Start Heartgard before 6 months old, optional.
- Optional Rattlesnake Vaccine
- Optional Bordatella Vaccine
Must heartworm test before giving injection
For more information visit: Zoetis website
- 1 Feline Rhinotracheitis +dewormer 6wks of age (indoor cat)
- 2 Feline Rhinotracheitis +dewormer 9wks of age (indoor cat)
- 3 Feline Leukemia/Rhinotracheitis +dewormer 12wks of age (indoor/outdoor cat)
- 4 Feline Leukemia/Rhinotracheitis & Rabies +dewormer 15wks of age (indoor/outdoor cat)
- Must wait until 12wks of age to vaccinate for Leukemia.
- All outside cats must be vaccinated for Leukemia.
- If your cat goes inside and outside we recommend vaccinated for Leukemia as well.
- Distemper/Parvo & Rabies vaccine yearly
- Optional Bordatella
- Optional Rattlesnake
- Heartworm Test recommended
- Feline Rhinotracheitis & Rabies (indoor cat) yearly
- Feline Rhinotracheitis/Leukemia & Rabies (outdoor cat) yearly
- Repeat FELV at year 1 then decide whether your cat will stay indoor/outdoor or both.
- We recommend giving Rhinotracheitis/Leukemia for any cats who are exposed to the outside world.
FEBRUARY IS DENTAL MONTH 10% OFF ALL DENTALS!!!
Many pet health problems start in the mouth. Plaque, tartar, infected teeth and gums typically arise at ages 3years and older. A routine dental cleaning is a good way to keep your pets mouth healthy. An infection in the mouth can cause pain, inflammation, discomfort and eating habits may weaken if the problem worsens. Please contact our staff if you have any questions or concerns.
For geriatric patients we recommend running a full blood work panel before proceeding with the dental cleaning. All puppies’ need their teeth checked for retained puppy teeth; those too can cause nasty problems and infections in the mouth.
Flea and Tick Control
Top of the Line Products: